On the afternoon of March 3, at the Party Construction Work Conference of the Urban Enterprises, Party Secretary Cao Tuhua issued a directive to the urban enterprises to actively respond to the government's call for the implementation of the garbage reduction classification activity. Enterprises are required to implement personnel to set up special activity groups, combine the creation of beautiful factories, and earnestly do a good job in garbage reduction and classification. In order to effectively complete the garbage classification and reduction work arranged by the superior party committee, all party members, management personnel and all employees of the company are actively involved in the work of garbage classification and reduction, and set an example in the daily work and life, according to the garbage classification standard. Self-behavior, whether in the unit, in the family, in other activities in the society, resolutely do not litter, minimize the generation of garbage, the generated garbage is firmly implemented according to the classification requirements, and set an example for the public with their self-discipline model behavior, thus driving everyone Participate in the activities of garbage sorting, creating beautiful factories and building green homes together.
In order to facilitate everyone to understand the necessity and urgency of garbage sorting, and fully mobilize everyone to participate in the garbage sorting activities, I have found some content of waste sorting. I use the corporate newspaper publicity platform as a promotion and promotion campaign for the company's waste sorting and reduction activities, hoping to promote Everyone is involved in the enthusiasm and initiative of waste sorting.
First, what is garbage classification
Garbage classification is the classification of garbage in terms of recyclability and non-recyclability. Humans produce a large amount of garbage every day, and a large amount of garbage is recycled and reused and disposed of at will, causing environmental pollution. Garbage sorting is to categorize waste at the source and re-convert it into resources through classified clean-up and recycling.
Second, China's garbage classification method
Recyclable garbage: mainly includes waste paper, plastic, glass, metal and cloth.
Waste paper: mainly includes newspapers, periodicals, books, various wrapping papers, office papers, advertising papers, cartons, etc., but it should be noted that paper towels and toilet paper are too strong to be recycled due to their water solubility.
Plastic: mainly includes various plastic bags, plastic packaging, disposable plastic lunch boxes and tableware, toothbrushes, cups, mineral water bottles, toothpaste and so on.
Glass: mainly includes various glass bottles, broken glass pieces, mirrors, light bulbs, etc.
Fabric: mainly includes discarded clothes, tablecloths, face towels, school bags, shoes, etc.
Metals: mainly including cans, cans, etc.
Non-recyclable garbage: including bricks, ceramics, toilet paper, paper towels and other difficult-to-recycle wastes other than the above-mentioned types of garbage. Sanitary landfill can effectively reduce pollution to groundwater, surface water, soil and air. .
Kitchen waste: including food waste such as leftovers, bones, vegetable roots, and peels. The bio-technical treatment of compost can produce 0.3 tons of organic fertilizer per ton.
Toxic waste: including waste batteries, waste fluorescent tubes, waste water silver thermometers, expired medicines, etc., which require special safety treatment.
Third, the advantages of garbage classification
Most of the methods of garbage disposal are in the traditional way of landfill and landfill, occupying tens of thousands of acres of land; and the mosquitoes and flies fly, the sewage overflows, the smell is smoky, and the environment is seriously polluted. Therefore, garbage collection and collection can reduce the amount of garbage disposal and processing equipment, reduce processing costs, reduce the consumption of land resources, and have social, economic and ecological benefits.
The advantages of garbage sorting are as follows:
1. Reduce land occupation: Some substances in domestic garbage are not easily degraded, causing serious erosion of the land. Garbage sorting, removing substances that can be recycled and not easily degraded, reducing the amount of garbage by more than 60%.
2, reduce environmental pollution: discarded batteries contain metallic mercury, cadmium and other toxic substances, which will cause serious harm to humans; waste plastics in the soil will lead to crop yield reduction; discarded waste plastics are eaten by animals, causing animal death An accident has occurred. Recycling can therefore reduce the hazard.
3. Turn waste into treasure: China uses 4 billion plastic fast food boxes every year, 750-700 million instant noodle bowls, and billions of disposable chopsticks, which account for 8.5% of domestic garbage. One ton of waste plastic can be reprocessed with 600 kg of diesel. Recycling 1,500 tons of waste paper is free from cutting down the trees used to produce 1,200 tons of paper. 30%-40% of the production waste can be recycled, and the resources of this small profit should be cherished.
Fourth, the meaning of garbage classification
1. Separate kitchen garbage, which is mainly composed of perishable organic ingredients, to provide high-quality raw materials for garbage compost, and to produce high-quality organic fertilizer, which is beneficial to improving soil fertility and reducing chemical fertilizer application.
2. Separating kitchen waste with high water content, increasing the incineration calorific value of other wastes, and reducing the difficulty of secondary pollution control of waste incineration;
3, the classification of hazardous waste, reducing the content of heavy metals, organic pollutants, pathogenic bacteria in the garbage, is conducive to the harmless treatment of garbage, reducing the risk of water, soil and air pollution caused by garbage disposal.
4. Different types of garbage are diverted, so that the amount of final entry into sanitary landfill is greatly reduced, and the service life of the landfill is prolonged.
5. Increase the proportion of waste recycling, reduce the demand for raw materials, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
6. Popularize knowledge of environmental protection and garbage, enhance the awareness of the whole society on the sanitation industry, reduce the difficulty of sanitation workers, and create an atmosphere of respect and concern for sanitation workers.